Monday, July 1, 2024

Weird



This isn’t code right?
Had to try it from GoPuff
It’s now a requirement 


Too late for me but it’s awful! 
They honk and don’t read the walk sign or know that pedestrians have the right of way in the crosswalk. Typical intimidation.



I’ve been entering sweepstakes again and won this scarf for being in the first people to enter category! I currently have Continental tires and need new ones so why not? This is the front and back and I was told a racing scarf.


Quit laughing… they have to be hearty! Here are the three Flower Rockets at 23 days germination  

It was an odd 17 days offline. 

I walked to Family Dollar/Dollar Tree or Thorntons every day. 

My latest find (project) consisted of over the door racks and silicone ice trays.


I have lots of Norwex drying and didn’t want hooks. When I put them on they kind of looked like door pulls and not so bad!


I had an old dish mat that always leaked (just terry cloth) but I had the idea to put it in the drawer and thought it looked like a jewelry box! I’ll have to see if I can find them again. I have five more drawers.


Meanwhile my old dish rack needed to go and since I eventually will be purchasing Norwex Dish Mats I picked up this one in the Dollar Tree section. It’s microfiber so not so leaky. It looks more like a placemat though.

Two silicone ice cube trays for summer!

Update: Okay so the witches are having a fit and this is what I do so GO TO HELL

1. It’s the level of the income and the property
2. You ruined my house
3. You have mutilated me
4. You tell everyone it’s my fault and lie and steal 
5. You charge me differently and have been here 20 years 24/7 following me around everywhere in America 
6. I have only “chosen” four things so far. You only have legal access to: the sidewalk and the street
- the color of my house in 2010
- one window in 2007
- 3 flowers I planted “for fun” in 2024
- and the planter on the left side that wrapped around to the backyard is gone. Started in 2014 and finished for now in 2024

Your god Sulliman is an enemy of my nation and also my GOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...