Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Regal Reports


I get 3 Sparklers and 2 Jacks for July 3rd and 4th.

Whoo Hoo 🧨

I have hot dogs/buns. Ketchup and Onions or Mustard and Pickles are my choices. I’m skipping the extras,

The Safety Shot was a free sample at GoPuff. I’m a drinker! (so drink responsibly and all that druggies)

My current choices on the Regal app (I spy) I watched the previews only. I’ll try the AMC app

- Fly Me to the Moon

- Reagan

In EW they were talking about a movie named Here. 

There’s also a Horizon Part 1 and 2 that was reported.

Update: The Regal app was deleted and replaced with AMC. The only other movie was

- Daddio

As far as July 4th went the Jack and Coke were gone on the 3rd and I had two cars drive by. On the 4th only one car drove by but the Sparklers over two days were worth it. 

Taquitos instead of hot dogs. The Safety Shot drink I got for free tasted okay but was like aspirin in a can. Didn’t notice much difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...