Saturday, June 8, 2024

June Norwex purchase



Pictured  Foaming Hand Wash Powder Sachets Peppermint and Outdoor Broom Attachment

I wasn’t going to purchase a replacement this year for my old outdoor broom but since it was in the mini catalog (seasonal) I decided to do marketing research after all.

First impression: It wins over my old broom. This is a picture of both bristles. Black dense bristles surrounded by the blue bristles which is what my old broom has.

The powder foaming soaps worked out great last month. The packet and hot water is all you have to do! Each one lasted about a week (I wash my hands a lot) In my previous company that’s about all I purchased per month!

Update:

The first thing I tackled was the side with rock. It has slowly ended up in the driveway (and my neighbors walkway… yeah he stole from my Pebble Beach settlement from the Fishel crew) and once again closed the door to my crawl space. I don’t know why they’re opening it other than putting drugs in there. IT’S ON MY PROPERTY YOU STOOPID DRUGGIES! Stay off my land!

Anyway the tree crew cleaned up the area behind the house from tree/tall foliage but there was still leaves and dirt on the driveway so after the rock was pushed back in I attempted to sweep up the glued to the asphalt mud and leaves. 

Ugh! It was easier to pull the broom than push (it kept catching) and I was able to separate it, put the leaves in the bin and I swept the dirt to the side area by the trash cans. It will have to be rinsed or done again.

I’m doing the minimum until the survey is done.

Two more areas (patio and carport)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...