Wednesday, June 5, 2024

June Movies Missed


Checked Regal

- Summer Camp

- The Bikeriders

I saw a Fathom event called Disciples in the Moonlight 

and there’s an Apple movie called WOLFS or are those two messing 

I can never tell once they transfer me to YouTube! 

(Brad Pitt is at 12 movies seen right now)

Andrew was in a documentary type thing talking about the Brat Pack years. A follow up to the Rob Lowe podcast.

Then Kodiak sent me a mix tape!!

“We heard your summer is going to be epic. It's just missing one thing... 🎸☀️“

 https://kodiakcakes.attn.tv/akDrnvuPHPkZ 

In EW news Frazier gets Season Two 🎉 and real daughter will play Roz’s daughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...