Tuesday, January 9, 2024

So this is 2024


 If I have 5G and can not get past LTE and am awake minimumly vertical at least 20 hours a day and am so tired I can only be on Merge Mansion or sitting at my kitchen sink

Yes smoking for the country’s non smokers. 

Wouldn’t I have “up 2000%” instead  of people stealing from my eyeballs? I’m not use to eyeball seeing when I close my eyes and would never agree to it. I’ve been fighting this too long since 2005.

Oh and there are tiny brown birds outside sitting on my outside branches going crazy chirping and I walk to the window and a bird flew to the ledge to say hi.

JUST SKIP TO 2025!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...