Monday, January 8, 2024

Team Coco PS




This really is the whole movie! Had to post it.

 Robert Downey Jr on Rob Lowe’s Podcast

I didn’t even know Rob Lowe had a podcast!

My request is that Robert Downey Jr does a Part 2 documentary on his grandfather. And l haven’t seen Part 1 yet. It’s supposedly on Netflix.

A “Sound Byte Cornucopia” and I don’t even know how to spell that!

A listen during award season…

For Rob Lowe’s question at the end I was surprised they were both so political. I think I had moved from L.A. by then 

but as I remember Sam was running for Governor of California (?) Senator (?) I gotta go with that era on West Wing with his character 

Then a Christmas Replay of Molly Ringwald

I have only seen three movies of hers so it was fun to hear her talk about other things with Rob.

This was from 2021 and I just saw a clip about Feud: Capote vs The Swans. 

She’s playing Joanne Carson! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...