Wednesday, January 10, 2024

*Squeal*

 


The HGTV Dream Home 2024 is up!

Anastasia Island (St Augustine)

Okay in all honesty I’m not all about Florida. I went in 2021 and the weather is so odd for a native Californian

But just like everyone else. I’d suffer for the cause.

The colors are GORGEOUS.

Love the downstairs master area and upstairs lounge worthy loft.

Just a few notices of furniture but this is all the criticism I’m going to give.

Examples: I want more formal head of the table chairs type of deal. Or none at all. Just the four chairs on either side. And move to one on each side for entertaining/dinner. Elbow room.

Remove the TV in the living room. I really am laughing but that Apple TV I saw is a screen attached to the ceiling that comes down when you want to watch TV!

And do you need a TV with that view!

No tween room day bed upstairs.

That’s it for now. I couldn’t get very much to load today.

I’m already paying off my house with a third of the 100k. Move will probably take the rest.

Once again though these stoopid witches are claiming that it’s all just a scam and has already been purchased from the losers living off of me.

I mean they have “clients” that make business deals against any fun!

Update: All the furniture gone from the front and benches made out of the “Stately Seaside Decking” will do for entertaining guests who are not allowed to pass. I’m thinking both sides of the porch and against the house on either side like borders

All the furniture out of the backyard and drain and cover the pool. (I learned that from Real Housewives!) 

The BBQ area will probably be the only thing used. The bar stools from the kitchen can double. Then eating in the covered porch

I’m really interested to know if the loungers are foldable. If they are portable I want to sit outside upstairs or downstairs to read a book and get fresh air.

Way too much “it always rains at 2:30pm” and then there’s hurricanes. They would just be for staging it back again for resale and better in storage.

Is there an apartment above the garage? (the only reason the doggie bath would be used. Beer and soda holder and then melt the ice after the party!)

I saw today how the garage had an indoor entrance (awesome) with a mud room on the way to the kitchen.

There are more bathrooms then I thought! The pool bath is my favorite. I would think of a security lock somehow as it is the back door to the outside.

There’s an ostrich picture in the upstairs bathroom to get rid of.

And what’s the fabric thing in the bathroom was my first thought but read that it was a makeup vanity (?) Good idea and of course I would check underneath the fabric. Most of us are doing makeup by the window now and I think the master bedroom will do somehow. There are those white stools that I like…

Thinking again (it’s still in my email) Sell the luxury car and get an SUV to drive back and forth to town. I found a Hyundai Venue for more my needs. Supposedly everyone is going to electric. The Mini Cooper Electric might be ready by then. Anything more than $25,000 is a waste for me.

And if you see that steep driveway as a hazard I was going to maybe have a single person stairway down one side of the driveway. It looks steep to me! Dragging the bicycle or roller blades behind me. If I could widen the entrance from the street I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...