Thursday, November 2, 2023

Meijer


 EW email again. I guess there’s a Mean Girls extravaganza going on?

I saw it in 2022 and it’s true that there was a mom with a preteen to show her what school is like also in the audience. To make her feel better I’m sure. I was impressed.

So I’m at Meijer after being kicked off of the internet in 2014. I stop to read the cover (this exact cover?) and an employee passes by and says “That’s so wrong isn’t it?”

I didn’t say anything. I raised my eyebrow because it could have worked! 

Sorry Tori and Courtney. Had to steal it from eBay!

Indiana has been deleted off of my map because of Purdue, last December and April. 

Pilk? Read that was going on. Milk and Pepsi? 

My Root Beer floats were Diet Coke and chocolate chip ice cream. I would put a long spoon in them so I could get the ice cream left. I think that’s as close to Pilk I want to get

Anyway local Walmart was banned around 2021 because I was kicked in the head 6 times but have fun on Black Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...