Friday, November 3, 2023

AI



EW email Biden watching a movie I did not see yet because they kicked me out of the theater. 

And right now I don’t have a vehicle. 

And Part 2 is in it’s way.

Mr Roboto. Styx. Owned the albums. LaLaLa.

Everything growing up was about “the future” The Jetsons were our cartoon. Black and White My Favorite Martian. (and Courtship of Eddie’s father) Star Trek to Star Wars. We were trained to be replaced.

Rotary dial phones to push button phones to answering machines. And landlines were removed.

Typewriter to Electric 

Computers started as large machines with punch cards I had to proofread and have re-punched to run a report

The first computer I saw was a terminal at the newspaper on each of their desks. I wasn’t allowed.

The first personal (thought as a smaller of the bigger to replace the punch cards) was a Radio Shack they had someone from the computer room program. Data Entry became my new skill. I’m just not a robot and fast. 

We left the computers at work. It wasn’t until the 90s that I bought my own and I fought getting on the internet until WebTv (my computer I purchased floppy disc programs for and used as a word processor) DOS and Windows.

The Brain? low B 3.0 GPA and barely graduated high school but I had extra classes that gave me points. Presidential testing I fought. I wasn’t interested in academics, being gifted or AP. Sports? guf-faw for BOYS only. I re-worded the encyclopedia. I used creative math to get through the month. I use stamps and checks and locked doors and windows.

My mom announced your job is to find a husband and my dad’s complaint was she didn’t train me to be a wife. She hated to cook and clean and no sex was our rule. Dad hated the boys I brought home. They were worthless with no future. Until he wanted his. Pick one and deal with it!

So I went to fashion school. Replaced by a 4 year journalism student at my internship at the newspaper because they were fazing out the fashion section and transfer was probably in her future. I had no desire to work for the enemy the L.A.Times.

They’re retired and I’m abandoned. Food and taste test panels were my next job (General Clerical for a lab) 

Bought out by Nestle. Blue Cross no training offered. Anthem was used as a hack by the enemy later.

Fun for an L.A. war right?

Marketing continued in my real life as a consumer.

AI The problem was where I went to school. 9th grade leadership failed (wasn’t voted in as secretary) so no politics which was fine by me.

I have zero interest in what this country became!

Groceries - get rid of the stoopid cashier people I’m a shut in. I liked to scan my own groceries. They cut off delivery. Computer cars were not a good thing if they could shut it off whenever they wanted to!

Continuing Education they keep stealing it from me. Men they steal so why not. No skilled workers and for me, Susan, everything is more expensive.

If AI has truly arrived stop fucking me and fuck yourselves with it. It’s RAPE 

Shut down the fucking schools! They were worthless to begin with. We have already started with schoolhouses and ended with alternative education and homeschooling.

Cartoons and Holograms are their future. Tape a voice throw the voice around tada

Get the crap out of me Military game. I don’t have a “military/government” machine so my GOD and my stamina to survive is being tested.

I’m European American born in L.A. and hate Bruce Springsteen. I am still more federal government than local government. Irony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...