Thursday, November 2, 2023

And one more…




After the lease was up I asked around if anyone knew of apartments that were closer to work. These are near Panorama City where the Daily News and Carnation Research Lab was. I had an ex-boyfriend’s friend that lived near too so I figured “I guess it will do for $75 less a month!”


Although I never considered myself fitting in! I felt safer in the Northridge Mall to Canoga Park area but $$$

It was fun turning right on Van Nuys Blvd. I left L.A. after I saw Duran Duran in Diego and the Olympic Torch in 1984. My school friends had started to graduate from USC/UCLA by then and everything felt wrong.

Also a furnished studio that people liked to visit. I think this was my apartment on the left in the picture? I was first to the right at the top of the stairs in the front by the office/mail. 

I have a picture somewhere of my nephews and niece sitting on the stairs. The parking lot was in the back so I had to walk the length of the complex.

So when people ask… tell… or bark… GO BACK TO L.A. Valley Girl. No. This was as far as I got. 

That has nothing to do with visiting. Which I did about a half a dozen times. I counted: I could only bear it for about 4 days.

Even before I got this in 2005!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...