Sunday, November 12, 2023

Keanu and Drew

This was actually tested on Twitter and a friend? fan? tweeted that it was a game on GameBoy or PlayStation  or something. What do you do when you watch the movies but don’t really do so for that sort of thing. 

Lots of people on Pinterest are Keanu I noticed!

We use to just laugh. “I watched his chick flicks” 

We went to the movies and then they were on TV. And then rentals.

Here’s Keanu’s movies:

• Parenthood 

• Point Break

• Much Ado About Nothing

• Speed

• A Walk in the Clouds

• The Replacements

• Sweet November 

• Something’s Gotta Give

• The Lake House

And then it stopped. You’ll notice I do move on.

As requested: Drew Barrymore 

• ET

• Irreconcilable Differences

• Boys on the Side

• Mad Love

• The Wedding Singer

• Never Been Kissed

• 50 First Dates

• Fever Pitch

• Music and Lyrics

9 each I’ve seen. I’m sure it’s weird and bothers you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...