Thursday, October 12, 2023

October Movies Missed


“I look like an Amazon woman”

They were playing with Photoshop on Facebook. Me and the Paula Abdul in ? My guess is 1978-1979 school year as we had yellow uniforms until 12th grade started. It could have been summer too. 

Me too #2 (don’t worry… Poo (h) surprisingly graduated. I even bought the bear on Grad Night. I think I threw it away with my drill team uniforms. I only kept the gloves, socks and trunks but I think I threw those away too.. busy)

Earlier this year I saw a coin purse at Dollar General with the words “Don’t be Jelly” It made me laugh (I hate being my parents) 

• Royal Hotel I play the scaredy-cat. No I was never a traveler.. or a barmaid… or blonde but my so called friends always “had a plan” ugh

• A Haunting in Venice Why is Agatha Christie easier to read than visualize? Highly recommended anyway.

• Shelter in Solitude hmmm… probably why I will never fit in Kentucky. But they had their say.

• The Blind  “observed” Reality TV

• Stop Making Sense (!) A Talking Heads concert!

• Killers of the Flower Moon which looks like Native Americans 

• The Other Zoey

• Beyond Utopia (I had read something about Korea but they won’t let me watch a preview)

• Miracle in East Texas

This post was brought to you by an email from Fathom

“Titanic - The Musical” filmed after a critically acclaimed 10 year run in London they announced. 

2013 yes I remember

I was watching Downton Abbey at the time and little clues were left. I looked it up on Wikipedia. I stopped watching that after Series 3 in 2012. Not because I wanted to! Things were getting weird.

A Character development musical. I stay with The Unsinkable Molly Brown and the movie (a claustrophobic Christmas)

*** I just noticed today that my points have started to catch up from last year. I was able to keep up with them so far by entering sweepstakes. 5,000 left. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...