Sunday, October 15, 2023

GO TO HELL “ALL”

* shown: my new favorite cookie

There is no forgiveness 

NONE!


CATHOLIC WITCHES AND BITCHES

NIGGERS

ISLAM

ORIENTALS

WHITE (except for me because you spent 19 years telling me that you were all witches)

ETC

ETC

ETC


I worship the JEWISH GOD SO NOT EVEN THE JEWISH PEOPLE ARE FORGIVEN 


I’m not the worthless whore or the prostitute!

Your wives and homos are!


Quit keeping me awake because YOUR idiots can’t behave and they can’t quit fucking every millimeter of my body!


We were NOT suppose to trade places

You were NOT allowed to hook my mind up to hell

You were NOT allowed to play games attached to these things

OR send videos around of my past sex life unless I had filmed it! 


The revenge of Rob Lowe and Kim Kardasashian? When the cameras are hooked up to our ocular nerve and I don’t even have ANY cameras until 5 years ago with an IPhone or before that with an iPad camera? Tough shit if you broke in right?


OH I was naked for 5 days in 2008 in the privacy of my house and the movie Sex Tape thought I needed to see the movie version on my birthday. WITH NO CAMERAS! Then they took it National/International 5 years later!


You all failed psychos! QUIT FUCKING MY BODY


QUIT SCREAMING IN MY SKULL


I DIDN’T NEED HOLOGRAMS OR CARTOON CHARACTERS WITH CONJURED DEMONS THROWN INSIDE OF THEM


THE WHITE HOUSE ON DOWN is liable.


I DON’T heal you. If you wanted me dead you should have killed me before 2000! Like in 1994  right Hilary with the Islam doctor? I’m not scared of epilepsy but you shouldn’t make it a sex act!


I ONLY CURSE YOU


I’m NOT TO BE SOLD! I’m not here for you!


I AM BEDRIDDEN and these pieces of shit keep filtering witchcraft and crowns through me. Dragging it on the plane. Dragging it on the bus. Dragging it in my car. Dragging it walking down the street.


That’s 2005 through 2023. There is no progress. “he” programmed it for 4 more decades.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...