Thursday, October 5, 2023

The hood today

 9/13 I went to Thorntons 

I did not go back outside until 10/4. I’ve been using GoPuff.

But yes it was to walk to Thorntons again. Unfortunately I was woken up at 11PM the previous night and ran out of the “out of stock” cigarettes at 6AM. 

It was still dark but I didn’t want to wait until 11AM… or couldn’t to order alternatives of my usual brand which was the other option.

Nothing happened on the way. I focused on the lights and cars going to work. Harts Dry Cleaners was in full operation with all the doors open and lights on which made it easier to walk under the railroad tracks.

When I got to the corner there was a man and woman at the Lextran bench waiting for the bus. The man said “hey Girl” I said hi and then he told the girl he had dated “Marcia”

I focused on crossing the street. They had put new tall bumpers at the end of the parking spaces in front so the cars didn’t bottom out on the curb.

I bought sodas and a carton and dragged myself home. The pain and the noise is excruciating. It was creepier because it was still dark. House lights and street lights instead of store lights and cars.

There was one white homelesss guy across the street who looked tired. He had a sleeping bag in his shopping cart and was sitting there resting.

I think the blue house has either been sold or taken off the market. None of my business. I just liked the workmanship of the exterior.

When I got home I noticed an empty Snickers wrapper. They’re still living on Zorknapp jokes. (Zork-Knapp)

I was finally able to put some trash to the curb since June (relocation trip in April on my blog). Two bags for Thursday. That was the month I didn’t have electricity but I had protected it well so just had to group it into like kind to get it done.

All I have left is the recycle bin and the refrigerator/freezer to clean out. I’m using the shelves in the door for food I’m currently buying.

I ordered wine Wednesday 10% off for the weekend. Mogen David with cheese and crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...