Sunday, October 15, 2023

Snow Globes!




I can’t even remember what we’ve done on the game! I remember fishing again. I got 5/7 trophies this time but only 4/6 levels and I never did catch a Marlin (I think that’s what it’s called) Only one new weight for gem earning. They carried over our fish logs.

On to the snow globe reading psychic. Lady Voyance’s Mystery. The story line for it is funny. Once again a VIP for me. I’m only keeping the sign and pretty flowers in the front. For Halloween I decided to replace the balloon ride to the campers… with the ghost!

And back to the Side Yard for maintenance and a new story. I needed 5 buckets to finish it.

I finally finished all 4 levels on Garage Clean Up! 

There’s a new way to do tasks.

I’m in the Stone Garden!

We’re Pumpkin Carving now. The game has more like a Food Network challenge type pumpkin but I like the picture above. When I was little our pumpkins looked like Maddie’s. 

When my son was little I purchased a cheap kit from the store which looked a lot like this and you poked around the pattern and then took the tiny saw and cut from dot to dot.


My mom and I were AMAZED at how good it looked that year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...