Friday, July 14, 2023

Do I Win?




Yesterday was my Birthday on the Jewish Calendar so I purchased a pint of Jimmy Fallon’s Ben & Jerry’s “The Tonight Dough” and this sign to make up for my lost Hawaii trip in 2018.

I think it’s better than Casey and Skatie’s sign in Merge Mansion but remember that I wanted to make a fence in my own backyard of recycled surfboards. This is the perfect alternative for me!


It’s Trish’s fault. It was a very long June spent scribbling in my notebook.


Me walking down the street! It’s the side view of “the house.” 

There was an Open House sign in front but I knocked twice with no answer. 

I watched a YouTube of a design show where a 150 square foot apartment was renovated last night and I wanted to look at the upstairs bedrooms. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...