Monday, July 10, 2023

It’s July

“I’ll let you know in June”

1. I’m trying to move. Still! It is a nightmare here. 

So they decided to agree with me that I don’t have to travel anywhere to look for housing that they want instead. I don’t have to travel on a plane or bus that they don’t want me on. I don’t have to stay in a hotel where the owners don’t want me to stay. And business deals have been made to continue to make me a hostage in my own nation.

They don’t let me pack, take my first days deposit on the hotel and my bus ticket.

I even made a YouTube about it and posted it in April during Spring Training when I was suppose to leave. (April 2nd)

They don’t allow me to wash dishes, prep food or cook anything in my refrigerator or pantry. They call me too fat and they can’t sell me.

Well I gotta eat. Two months, April and May, of Grubhub. The car sat because they wanted the car off the road. “Like I was out of town” but Lexington needed the money instead.

They didn’t allow me to pay my bills. The enemy is serious. 

2. June 3rd I have that I went to Thorntons. I wake up to no electricity. I had a few batteries and two battery operated fans. A flashlight.

I never realized how many things needed electricity or what an inconvenience it would become. 

I had no phone. I decided to concentrate really hard on paying my bills. I had them to take with me on my trip with stamps. Half of my inheritance is gone.

I had no air. No light. So needed batteries. I walked to Dollar General on the 6th. No car.

It was also a way to stop buying Grubhub. I couldn’t even think of opening my refrigerator.. No can opener! Of course no microwave or stove.

I went back and forth between Thorntons and Dollar General until I ran out of underwear and socks on the 13th. We have a Dry Cleaners on the way so they did two loads of laundry and some Dry Cleaning I hadn’t dropped off yet for me. Everything was clean again by the 19th in three trips.

The neighborhood had mixed feelings. Some were annoyed “Get off the street” and some were amused.

On the 26th I received my electric bill and they had verified I paid my bill in full but closed my account. I decided to walk to McDonalds to charge my phone, eat and call them the next day. It turned into four trips to McDonalds that week and they finally answered on Friday. Scheduling for it to be turned back on Monday July 3rd.

Family Dollar/Dollar Tree opened I think on July 1st. All I have is electricity. The walking continues. 

I think they wanted me one month without electricity? The attack increased once I got it back. The neighborhood wonders outside what is going on until they hear the gossip. It is the University of Kentucky tards. Headley’s sewer was repaired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...