Saturday, July 15, 2023

I won the Bake Off!




 First place in my second Bake Off!

The last two Garage Cleanups I got to Level 4 too (but didn’t finish yet)

Now we’re doing Marine Biology!

The Pool Area and the Romantic Area are on hold.

Rodney’s Camp 🏕 is still going on and since I got the Key again I’m getting all the fun decorations. The Marine Biology decorations are automatically added.




It’s Birthday Month at Lemongrass Spa. 

Ordered the right soap and received the wrong one. 🤦🏻‍♀️




I have to throw away my Kan Can Cora’s and Royal Blue T-shirt and a hand towel on next trash day! All got holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...