Friday, July 5, 2024

Power Washed Before & After




I had delivery people turning me in!
Anyway, Chad didn’t get the threshold cleaned but the door wall still looks fabulous!


I had picked up the door mat to take to the backyard and asked Scott to add it in after all.
Ta da!
The ivy shadows were a specific disclaimer on the contract.



This is now the “before” for my address picture!
The color was definitely brought back from 14 years of wear



I would rather go shabby chic on this just to get the grime off. This has always been bare wood stain without it being sealed. Since I purchased the house 17 years ago!



Nothing like out-doing the sidewalk!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...