Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Orange Glo



Okay so the bare wood is clean but dried out and I needed to look through what I had. 

I could only think of finishing the half a bottle of Orange Glo and the Mineral Oil I had and purchased paint brushes at Dollar Tree.


I poured the Orange Glo into a cup and thought I had enough! I did the back and underneath first before I replaced the S hooks (from 2010) and rehung the swing to do the front.

Three rungs shy of finishing I panicked. Do they still make Orange Glo?
I found it on Instacart at Home Depot and Big Lots. I decided to order it from Big Lots.

When I read the back I decided to do a search and at Orange Glo dot com they explain they are a Canadian based company and their formula is Golden Oil in the US and UK. Only sold through QVC which is out of stock right now. 

I will be trying what I purchased and ignore the instructions.


Update: I’m back to where I began with only a half a bottle left! 

After I did the three rungs I went over the front again. 

I found cute cushions but the swing is curved. I’ll have to do a sit test later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...