Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Step 2 to pending

I’m at Tang NASA! 

I spent all day getting trash to the curb, filling the recycle bin (not to the curb yet) and started in the yard bin picking up sticks

Then I followed up with the car thing (I have to do this before I continue budget wise)

and… cleaned the backsplash, faucet (needs to be replaced) and top of the sink. It’s kp duty from here on out because it moves to the counters on either side. 

I’m going through too much product. I have the old Cleaning Paste which has been reformulated. I will see how far I get with this tile cleaning project.

The witches make it hard to finish. I keep having to tell them

I’M ALLOWED TO SLEEP

and

THE HOUSE IS IN 2010!

Quit dumping your demons you nasty pieces of shit and unlock my skull!

(witches don’t really “help” non-witches you know)

The lady next door died. From what I gather she was 71? Dunno… the skits are odd. Now they’re saying they lied. Her own son? Whatever. I went through this already on the other side next door about a half a decade ago.

I’m suppose to be patient and wait six more decades.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...