Monday, April 15, 2024

Step 1 of sink



I realize this is suppose to be what it looks like but believe me - it never did. It would be okay after I cleaned it but there was way too many places around the sink that wouldn’t go away!


I chose the Norwex All-Purpose Cream Cleaner because the sink is older. 

The first instruction is to shake well before use. There was nothing sound wise to shake but I did. Maybe if it’s sitting for awhile because there is a foil you have to remove under the cap.

I chose to squeeze product on a damp Norwex EnviroCloth first, clean and rinse. 


Then I took the Utility Brush and felt like I had military kp duty or something! It was mostly on the four sides but I finished when I was rinsing by brushing the bottom also. 

I got gunk off of that sink that NO cleaner I had used before got off of the sink.


Ew gross right? But you don’t even want to know what this looked like before I cleaned it. 

The tiles are clean and since “the grout grew” this is the first step until I take the Norwex Mold and Mildew cleaner to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...