Sunday, April 14, 2024

*Sigh*


 Must be all that Merge Mansion action!

Oh well, they kicked me off again. I’m in the conservatory and trying to build up my producers. 

The latest strategy was to get some of the diary (or whatever it’s called) completed by going up all the levels of the items I could.

The stables were built and I won first place in topiary although they only let me complete half of the VIP section.

I think the problem is I’m only on level 42 or 43. Can’t check right now.

I won’t be on for long with all the GB they’re stealing of 5G at LTE starting next month. They’re ending the low income relief and I’m not paying for them.

And they stole the new IPhone and said since they’re on my eyeballs not to bother with a tracfone.

They have “plans” and I don’t. It includes my utilities and ability to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...