Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Too funny


 So the EW email today finally has something for me to talk about again 

I almost commented on Big Brother but it was basically that I left TV right after the pizza boy and the rich girl got together season so I missed watching it.

Today Young Sheldon was announcing its last season and I had no idea that it was a prequel to The Big Bang Theory! None. Watched a marathon of it at Christmas last year. It stood on its own.

The clip above had me worried. It was one in the marathon. How could they not let Young Sheldon change to Philosophy??? How could Annie Potts not stick up for this choice?

I am upset I know now why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...