Saturday, November 18, 2023

The hood


 I haven’t been outside since October 27th. It was chilly but sunny. Extremely quiet on a Saturday. 

I ran into ALF immediately and had to walk around (license plate)

The new neighbors look like they’re enjoying living in their houses. On the way there the blue house had curtains and on the way back they had hung up some kind of globe things in the backyard at the baby poop house.

The postman was delivering mail. Back Construction was arriving home with their dog. I didn’t run into another walker until I was by the dry cleaners. He rattled the prospect of them locking up the front area. They have metal gates at the ready.

Under the railroad tracks they had left some “discussion trash” and a pitcher of koolaid. Crossing the street was uneventful other than a guy who ran across. I walked.

They held the door open for me. There was a line but I picked up one of their chef salads and the Italian Sandwich I usually get. Condiments I have but chopped onions I picked up for my hamburgers from Go Puff. Cigarette carton and two sodas. Double bag, receipt and done. We double doored it on the way out and this guy behind me said:

“Maly”

As in Dinosaur Sue Maly from L.A.? She was reported in 2013/14 as a Darwin believer and retired. 

It was warmer on the way home. Two people were dangerously walking on the railroad tracks above. I picked up three pennies. 

Only one more pedestrian headed the other way by the dry cleaners. I thought I heard the train.

Why do the neighbors stack their trash against my house??




No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...