Monday, November 13, 2023

Motorcycle G-mas




Mason and a Pirate Ship! I even paid to extend it and couldn’t finish. I made it to level 42 to build his look out but missed out on 

Set up the sails of the ship!
Gild the railings and panels with gold!
Build a monkey cave with waterfall.
Summon the Kraken!

Fishing was added again and I flipped back and forth but when the Pirate extension ended they quickly announced Grannies of Anarchy. It is too cute. 

If I looked good on a motorcycle I would pick the pink one. We’re building roses that turn into vests that turn into a leather jacket.

Fortress is half done.

An Update for November but fishing was gone (only 3 trophies) and a Rufus game helped us with Grannies. 

They then added Topiaries (4th or 5th place) and Clean Up. I got all four levels for the first time and ended early.

Update #2: Another Fishing and I got 5/7 trophies this time! Clean up is starting at 3am. Grannies is going for 10 more days.

I finished Fortress and started The Plaza








No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...