Friday, November 24, 2023

Macy’s Parade


 So I’m looking around for videos to watch/post (I think I have to find about 4) and I see that the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade happened! I didn’t know they still did it.

And then I see further down on the YouTube list The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon???

Anyway it would not let me watch it but the Closed Captions played on a black screen and Cher said that she had done a #1 Christmas Album for fun and that she was writing a memoir.

Dolly Parton looked fabulous as a Dallas cowboy Cheerleader! 

I skipped Black Friday purchases this year after all. No Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...