Thursday, November 23, 2023

Box Car Derby Cleanup with Grannies




Another Box Car Derby build for Mason with the Clean Up. Last time I focused on Clean Up items and Mason suffered so I switched it. When I could.

I ended up only getting 7/10 prizes on the Derby (had to quit at midnight) Level 3/4 was never finished on Clean up with the last item being the feather duster.


Lady Voyance is back from October/Halloween. She is helping Maddie with her past present and future.

I finished Grannies but we’re earning extras until Lady Voyance ends at the same time.

Lots of Snow Globes for November/Thanksgiving and cute decorations (it’s equivalent to pirates etc We can decorate the grounds how we want)

I’m at 8 levels the first day 5 levels the second day and 1 level for days 3 and 4. Ten more to go…

The Pier is open! The daily tasks help me continue to work on it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...