Saturday, September 30, 2023

Thursday 9/28/2023



I’m certainly not in Minnesota! On  9/28 I had an hour and a half of silence and slept.

Then someone (sorority) came storming through my house saying they were pissed off and had slept for three days. They had a date and started it over again.

I live alone. Their name is Stacy

They think sleep is death

Why they kept me awake 24/7 for 19 years

They kill me as they sleep and when they’re awake

We are in 2005 physically (Although it’s 5784 by the Jewish calendar on my phone vs the 2023 Gregorian calendar of the world) when they did this to me locally.

Today September 30th is my mom’s birthday. She really died last year people! Detach me from hell!

Remember I am Protestant 

I don’t believe in the SATs 

I’m the 3.67 GPA AA Merchandising Communications Fashion Institute student who in 1982 worked for Carnation before they were bought by Nestle

and white with brown hair and blue eyes

You’re the joke and liability!

SKUTTs hate YOU!

So I don’t care that you hate me!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...