Wednesday, September 27, 2023

pending

 They’re still chanting nonsense!

24/7

They cut off everything 

QUIT FUCKING ME LOSERS

QUIT LIVING OFF OF ME AND MAKING A PROFIT

I’m spending $50-$100 a day to survive on Grubhub with substandard food and them bitching the whole time. Then the tire vandalism.

My dead mothers money was suppose to miraculously pay for this house (that they never sold to me and ruined) my car repairs (that I can’t drive or the wrath of Khan will lock me up in the psych ward because the enemy owns everything giving it to Syrian refugees and Mexican whores) and seek refuge “somewhere safe” away from celebrities!



I received my new phone but they won’t let me set it up. They want me to get a new carrier and I can’t AGAIN. I’ve been through 7 phone/carriers during this stoopid WWIII (on the www) as it is.

They don’t believe the pain and laugh.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...