Friday, August 4, 2023

Family Dollar/Dollar Tree

 



Kitchen Projects 
The Chef is going behind the stove
The gray (see the picture on the package) will go around it to the ceiling, window, wall and wainscoting  



The one on the left was 2 packages of scatter from the 4th of July (I had the jar and lid)
The one on the right is a lid for my House of Blues jar held on with rubber bands for traction and a baggie of diamonds thrown in with Las Vegas memorabilia.


Two more signs from Summer. 
The nails were already there.


This is closure. When I was little I use to sit at the bar in the kitchen and practice my letters (printing and handwriting) while my mom made dinner. I hated to have any mistakes. 

My dad came in the back door one night and said “What are you doing?!?”

He had caught me erasing the whole page and had to explain to me (through tears) that I just had to erase the mistake. 

Now I get to erase the whole page if I hate it. I had the dry erase markers already. 

My intent is to practice lettering for art projects instead of buying a pad of paper to throw away. They have that in the back-to-school section also.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...