Monday, March 13, 2023

pending



I’m trying to figure the tires out still…

I finally got the tire they left in my backyard (not mine. The “threat” and signature of the hood) taken from the curb but that’s all I’ve done.

My mom died and I have house car and moving and it just isn’t enough when the the US of Shithole America wants to play their game with my inheritance and my disability! 

Their liability. They already stole 30 years of credit, 2 attempts at a realtor license, 2 attempts at a degree, every attempt to relocate and even be alone while I’m at war with you all. That’s all I have you cheap anti Christ shit!

You have no idea the width and depth of hatred.

The Academy Awards huh?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...