Wednesday, March 8, 2023

My latest time waster



 


Merge Mansion


It takes many hours for people to detach from your body (18 years so far for me) and so I had to find something other than the screaming in some apparatus they illegally attached to my brain and crotch in “virtual reality” while I was alone in my townhouse, two houses and various hotel rooms in the cities I’ve spent a fortune on to escape it!

My latest growth from online games such as MyVegas is a pick up your toys matching game and the best one of all in the whole wide world! Merge Mansion 

I don’t receive anything for saying so either!

I saw a commercial and checked into it in January of 2023. Even though Maddie calls Ursula her grandma it reminds me of my mom and I. As posted I lost her in September of last year right before she turned 95.

I’ve cleaned the garage 2/3 times (had to skip one), decorated for Valentines Day and I’m on my second event with “Lindsay” right now. 

In the renovation game my favorite was the garage! Lindsay is helping me with the hood ornament.

Update: It took 14 hours (2 charges) but I was able to piece it together after deleting tons of my inventory to make room. 

Onto Rufus the dog game (6 days) Maddie found it in the well.

And the Daily Tasks were added! Makes sense… the garage is done!

Update 2: Rufus the dog game took me 4 days to get through and THERE’S A SECOND LEVEL!

I’m watching butterflies hatch so I can finish the well area…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...