Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Merge Mansion Maintenance Room



After Jam (didn’t get the gems darn it but I made it through level 19) was a Flower event and Garage Clean Up. 

I made it through Level One out of three in Garage Clean Up and received the scissors in the Flower Event.

Meanwhile Garage Clean Up was replaced with a Kite event!

I’m so tempted to purchase the premium kit for the Kite event! I’m trying to be good. Can I afford 38 cents a day??? 

I’m in the Maintenance Room still doing Love Story and I’m on the second try for a Beach Sign

Plus the Daily Tasks!

In Love Story I think I’m on my fourth round which ended with a Romantic Gesture. I was nervous that the game wouldn’t continue to move forward but it has.

Not as easy with the Beach Sign. I finished a second round moving forward by two more levels at 10. I built the 6 initial items and ended up with 3 Dolphins instead of one this time.

AND THEN 

I saw that it was like the Watermelon Blender. I’m building a Light for Moth and an Orange Flower for Butterfly and have to start production. I’ve been throwing tons of those away to make room.



Update: I’m on my 4th time on one Dolphin which is irony. It takes you back to level 1 ?! I’m trying to increase production on the other two. 

P.S. The Nectar Collector Event is probably not going to help. Decisions decisions…

Update: I bought the premium kit for the kite event! I could not resist. The Nectar Collector Event is ending today and a new event for Easter will start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...