Tuesday, March 28, 2023

March Regal

 Movies missed:

80 for Brady and Marlowe are still in the theater

Reissues of A Man Called Otto, Banshees of Inisherin, Fabelmans and Women Talking (Award Season)

• Operation Fortune: Ruse de Guerre 

and these look interesting (?)

• Living

• The Lost King

I still have left over points and finally remembered to go back and check rewards. I entered two sweepstakes for Creed III and Shazam.

Ocean’s 8 I might have seen just because I’m having a hard time but I don’t like women power stuff usually.

• Moving On

And then there’s Dungeons and Dragons. I never played the game in 1980 1981 but I knew kids who did. We use to see The Rocky Horror Picture Show together and were up in front of the screen. The redhead is really like the girl who played Columbia in this movie. I saw the preview and then found he Regal theater interview of the cast of D & D. I won’t see it but “good Del” casting! (The brunette like Karen? She played Magenta) I didn’t know they did a remake (2016?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...