Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Merge Mansion Beach House




My second favorite out of 6 areas is the Beach House. And so far it’s just the way the surfboards, making the fence look, that makes me smile.

I went to the internet to see if there’s such a thing as recycling surfboards and Rerip.org came up! Dunno. I might have to purchase new if I ever landscape them. The boards shown are “cool beige boards” and I want them annoying and colorful!

Rufus the dog event ended with me just getting the piggy bank on the second tier. I tried.

Onto making Jam!


Update: So how did 2 areas turn into FIVE???

Finishing the Beach turned into the Side Yard which turns into the Maintenance Room.

And added an event!

The Daily Tasks added a Romantic Area to unlock 

and did I tell you I was making Jam?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...