Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I’ll know in June


Laura CEO of Tori Belle Cosmetics with Meghan at the  2022 Conference in Las Vegas, NV





They think I’m bizarre but I found this red dress on sale at Closet Candy Boutique for the Tori Belle VIP party and then felt it needed to be floor length. Laura is pageantry.

So I purchased the skirt for underneath and then thought it would be too bulky because of the poof and decided to wear the tank over it. The straps on the dress will have a pinstripe look over the tank straps.

But then the whole trick or treat thing comes out screaming and I shrug. It’s her colors.

If all else fails I can Princess Di it (see through) and just wear the black skirt with the tank tucked underneath. I also purchased gold shoes and have a gold belt.

I still have my navy blue “adult prom dress” too that I had for last year since I didn’t go. The gold shoes will go with it.



Accessories are always an issue with me but I have rhinestone and gold from Paparazzi. A necklace and bracelet. I also have a black wrap that might work.

Nails are from Dipsy Dip. Lashes and makeup Tori Belle. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...