Monday, January 9, 2023

Sully killed Kentucky


In 2005/2006

For the Queen of England when she was on her way to the Kentucky Derby. 

And I have come to the conclusion that since they are a Commonwealth instead of a State that they are the enemy. I stuck them upside down and in the South.

Yes I drive a Mini Cooper but I won it from a Dr Pepper bottle cap when Markie Mark was remaking The Italian Job and it’s just a car so quit attacking it!

And quit attacking me. 

I think the celebrities are torn about how they’ve spent their careers making fun of who but it is their art. If they want to spend their career making fun of me and my family it’s because “I grew up there”

The genealogy is just a side note. But yes one side is DAR and the other is the war of 1812 so witchcraft has been wrapped.

Ashland: Later down the lineage was my great grandfather Walker Burtin who was born in Kentucky and moved to Missouri. I have his story in his own handwriting and I wanted to publish it and can’t right now. 

JTS Brown I guess is hated but I could care less. 

My dad was in WWII Pacific so keep your animals in line Satan America!

It does NOT mean you can hook me up to hell after you allowed them to mutilate me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...