Sunday, December 18, 2022

My Christmas Trip

Sunday Staples oh my!

I needed to print my ticket so with the spare on… slowly over rough roads I made my way to Staples. 


The Self Serve said no to me sending the ticket (only willing to print the link to it) The desk said no as their ability was down (?) So I needed to print from their rental computer. 


Gmail didn’t recognize me so wouldn’t let me in (I got an email finally after I got home) and Greyhound’s website got me through the confirmation page but the ticket page wouldn’t load or reload or reload. $7.05 later I give up.


I picked up Burger King for when I got home. Another $10.58

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...