Thursday, December 22, 2022

My Christmas Trip Day 5




I call the front desk at 2am and explain I was waiting for a call back? She made a note for me for the morning. 


I go back to sleep and am woken up at 5am. I decided to take my 90 day challenge result picture for Tori Belle. The 2x is a dress. The witches suggested large next time but noted their mutilation (my arms they made like grandma Allen.. they’re not in real Susan life) The right eye looks like I was in a fight with Rocky Balboa and my knees use to turn in and now turn out. I highly suggested to the demon lovers that straight would have been better than opposite.



I ate the rest of the chocolate donuts and filed toe nails and finger nails while I waited for a decent hour. I thought if I was a big winner this trip I would call the Spa Blu for their Peppermint Pedi but I brought back up with Epsom salts and Lemongrass Spa Peppermint Foot Balm. I didn’t know at the time if I was getting a shower or bath or both type of deal. I’m eyeing the plastic trash can and extra trash bags in the bathroom now but I can do them when I get home. I also brought Dipsy Dip Press On Nails in Vivianna (short red) but at this point? Not for the bus people!


All I had to do is go down to the desk and get my card re-keyed. They have these beautiful Christmas trees representing different causes donated to. The Salvation Army, United Way, Humane Society, A Women’s Shelter… I felt silly typing them in but took a picture. I asked for more coffee, cups and creamer packets so I have some for today and tomorrow morning now.


Holiday Baking Championship Gingerbread Showdown-Chalets with Carla! Haven’t seen her on TV in a decade. Next was the same but with 5 going to 4 (instead of 3 teams) Duff was added!


I ordered the Dinner Box I saw last night during the commercials and a Diet Pepsi from Pizza Hut on Grubhub+ $37.69 but Bummer! I didn’t get the cute boxes! I finished just the pizza. (It was smaller than it probably should have been) and put the rest in the fridge. I packed the utensils and flavors (crushed red pepper and Parmesan Romano) I would have left them at a new apartment.


Beat Bobby Flay. Sleep at 2am up at 4am (they won’t let me sleep!) Justin Bateman has an Office Party Christmas. Completely odd. I couldn’t even read the close captioning fast enough but Jennifer Aniston joined in.


Another Christmas Lifetime movie. I had to transfer money into my account. Went to the Greyhound website for the return trip and I’m stranded due to weather. Yep snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...