Wednesday, December 21, 2022

My Christmas Trip Day 4




It was on the next day too so I finished the movie. I have no idea why the guy looked up and called Tom his god and laughed before the credits. Must be a Cherie Currie/David Bowie thing? (we went to the same Jr High and I had witnessed her attempt at lip synching his song) Is Tom major? Uncle Ned? Silly Space Cadets with Maverick. There were two 70’s cars made by Ford before the Dodge Colt in L.A.! Both crashed Lockheed. There were mallard ducks flying around in Hyde Park. Try them. (Dad did have a duck decoy collection)


Then there was a Cassadee Pope (really? no not really but hey what are we doing?) movie on Lifetime where she contacted the men she ghosted like John Cusack did in that movie with his ex-girlfriends but for Christmas. I shut it off when her Elfie realized her helper was the guy she stood up. Julia Roberts is in Paris again with Steve Martin during the commercials.


I used Grubhub+ for a 7-11 run. $22.43 later but I wouldn’t be dehydrated with Diet Cokes and ate a bag of Doritos and Chocolate donuts. It’s Christmas! I never did look for an apartment or go to AMC for It’s A Wonderful Life as planned. (I forgot my paperwork so there’s the third thing on my forgot to pack list) My room and body are still full of witches so no shower!  I’ll have to lug my suitcases back and try again when they get the clue. 2021 all over again. 



I tried to extend my reservations, got transferred twice and the girl at the desk said she had to check on a few things and call me back which she never did. (It was discussed in Louisville anyway. I was getting back to them)


I tried sleeping again and woke up at 11pm to the noise. Does Satan Obama worshippers have to be so loud? This thing in my skull has been the world’s nightmare! GET IT OUT! I hate being hooked up to hell as the white girl for 18 years. You do not get healed by filtering others through a Christian Baptist! Especially since I’m the only one left in a Judeo Christian nation. TRAITORS!


I’m supposed to be eating at William B’s Steakhouse and drinking Stardust Blue concoctions with Malibu Rum at The Bar. I took a picture of my view at 1am in the morning. The white rectangle is advertising The Game It’s On Sports Bar Restaurant. There are blue and white Christmas lighted trees in the front if you can’t tell. It’s Hanukkah. The name reminds me of Blue Chip stamps we use to paste in a book when I was little (although I do realize there are blue poker chips it was my Christmas pun) It’s my first Christmas after my mom died. She was from Michigan. Motor City vs Motown.


The vampire Ludicrous witch Lisa thinks all of my inheritance should go to her instead of the witch Kit who works for Sully and neither! It’s mine and you’re slashers rapists and terrorists AND OWE LIABILITY. They are constantly competing on who can steal the most from me with business deals and hacks. The dirty cop from Georgetown still thinks he’s allowed to do this with his pro Hilary dyke girlfriend attached to my brain matter. Some are playing their programmed sex games (military) and some are playing Frat games with their Sorority sisters for Pitch Perfect The Sing Off. Most are asleep I’m informed. Their only hope lies with their coven leader who works for McDonalds and is trying to make a business deal and the guy across the street. A Lexington principal pedophile  who is with the doctor from Tennessee. I’m a hostage and rape victim. Everyone knows and no one cares. They are on 24 hour shifts. Chanting. Globally I presume. I will never convert. Demon worship just ain’t my thang. The Red people refuse to part see/sea. They mention Mitch and Bitch interchangeably too although I’ve never voted. I still think I’m holding up pretty well for such torture… even with your smoking, weight and amalgam issues. Did you realize I keyed dental claims for Blue Cross when I went on disability? That’s the Anthem hack. We are still at Sybil’s mother and Sylvia Plath. Roads are Rhodes in the Parkinson’s game. Mr Roboto again I presume. Clue the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...