Tuesday, December 6, 2022

B.R.A.V.E. in December



 


We got our first magazine today!

I’m not on the list for a $50 gift card for October but I won in September and I’m perfectly fine with this list of accomplishments done by my fellow B.R.A.V.E. participants! I’ve had fun reading on the app.


 


My 90 Day Challenge is over tomorrow but I still have a few badges to complete before the deadline. I received my challenge shirt a few days ago to take an after photo in!

I’m on the Health and Wellness challenge. 

I’m filling in the days with the 5 Day Detox and left over Momentum. It’s on sale right now in the Holiday shop.



Taken from the email:

“Why should I join the Challenge?" 
 
1. It’s simple but effective.  All you have to do is complete 4 good-for-you actions - eat a healthy meal, drink 64 ounces of water, exercise 3-5x/week and take your daily supplements, and record it on the app.  It’s that easy.   
 
2. Keeps you accountable & consistent. The Challenge app makes it easy to stay on track and builds that all important consistency, which is key to true change. We know that nobody’s perfect, which is why we built in some “wiggle” room for those off days when life happens. So in order to complete a Challenge, you only need to complete 80% of each action over the course of 90 days.  How sweet is that! 
 
3. It’s fun & rewarding.  Who doesn’t like playing a game where you can track your progress, earn badges, receive encouragement and support, compete with others if you’d like and win prizes just for doing something good for yourself!  And anybody who uses the app (it’s FREE) can be a monthly winner even if they’re not signed up for the Contest.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...