Monday, November 28, 2022

Lexington’s latest Threat

 455 is in my phone 

IT’S FEDERAL

Yep, so after Lexington stole my tires while refusing me any at all credit card service…

The neighbors threatened me this morning of killing me if I stayed!!

I think I’ve been tortured by terrorists enough in this stupid nigger nation 

long enough don’t YOU???

And yet it’s England and Canada that arranged it with Switzerland and Islam with Catholics and Orientals!!!!

Where is Robert Goulet?

I mean Dr Bombay?

I guess I’m supposed to see Peter Gabriel to remove it all after Mike and the Mechanics spent all this money and decades to wrap this witchcraft!

Phildas Bhakta you’re WICKED!

Andi and Vinnie will never forgive you!

“paperlate”

IT IS REAGAN AND CLINTON that we’re arguing.

I hate women I hate men who think they’re women I hate men who think they’re men and worthless to all existence.

Suliman Hasash you dog! I told them to bomb all the Targets you set up and escape through the Subways right?

Hiding in a Boat again! Aren’t you?

This is Bama 08 NASA deal with the Space Needle so keep your Celebs in LINE!

Nazis Fascists who knows what they are

I am NOT this country’s sacrifice you all are!

Why post public?

Lexington 

They sold their souls to the enemy and I said NO!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...