Monday, May 16, 2022

Perpetually

 


My favorite present from Amazon:

I’m in Damsel in Defense last year and my upline can’t figure out what’s wrong and suggests I sign up for a series run by another Damsel and she gave presents!

She told a story about how her mentor had given her one so she wanted to pay it forward. And I won!

I’ve always loved perpetual desk calendars like this. My mom has a Bible verse one she keeps on top of her microwave.

Today is May 16th


It also comes with a QR code for free goal planning printables!

On the back of the card it says:

“Your purchase is working hard to make a difference to a person in need. For every product we sell, a homeless person in the USA is given a meal”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...