Monday, May 9, 2022

Dip Instructions



The above video is done by corporate for the website and consultants to use.





I finally got my mat at the end of last year! This is what I use for basic nail care. The bottle is our Flower Cuticle Oil.


As you can see my set up is a bit more complicated! I have cupcake holders to pick up the spills. I still have yet to try the droppers but I saw a consultant use them to save product with and thought that was a brilliant idea. The rainbow brush is to the left of the liquids. Alcohol wipes are used to make sure the nails are clean and I have the Soak Off to show you what the consultants use to remove them. Instructions and tips are included in your Kit.

Be sure and look around all areas of the Dipsy Dip website as it is a full manicure shop in itself! Everything is sold separately but we have three complete kits available.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...