Sunday, April 17, 2022

Happy Easter!


I received a card from my mom with the verse:

“He is not here; He is risen, as He said” Matthew 28:0

I thought you’d appreciate the sentiment that Chris and Chad from Closet Candy Boutique sent us today:

“Just a gentle reminder that you are not your past, you are not your worst decision, you were not made to be flawless, you are forgiven, you are loved, you are important, you are worthy even on your messiest days and God will use you. 

1 Peter 1:3: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead."

Beautiful photo by our beautiful friend @amy_demos

I don’t know Amy but I do like the photo.

If you need a Bible, my favorite version is the Youngs Literal Translation




No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...