Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Dipsy is for the Dip




Have you ever had your nails dipped?

I joined Dipsy Dip for 99 cents. My upline at the time was attached to one of the vendor groups and she was selling airbrushed makeup in a live and said “let’s do nails” and it looked so easy! Meanwhile I was playing Bingo locally and asked a woman with pretty nails where she got them done and I questioned if Dipsy Dip was like SNS (?) and she said it was better she thought! I could even save by doing them myself!



I came from the Acrylic mail era when I was pregnant in 1993 and thought I’d go to manicuring school to be able to do nails at home while I took care of the baby. That lasted through “nail disease” in my textbook and the smells the cosmetology students had did me in morning sickness wise!



What’s in it? It’s more like what’s not in it. Our slang is “Nine Free”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...