Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Urban Oasis 2024

Ut oh

I just saw the first pictures of the Urban House in Kansas City Missouri

Front door? Gone (I need a solid door. Maybe to match the garage)

The windows? And white? The first thing I’d do is rip out the siding in the middle and put up brick veneer or something to make it look like a two story townhouse.

I think I like brick veneer for the African skinny bathroom too.

I did see the blue stripe in the backyard by the window so maybe under the tiny window in the front too.

The bottom stair? Trip. You could put pillar types at the bottom to block it but why isn’t it a landing/turn the stairs type thing for more walk through? It’s too close.

I am not going to panic. It isn’t furnished yet.

Can you get a piano in the music room?

I think I would make the bunk room something different. No one would make you put mattresses in there. It reminds me of a tiny home.

The wellness room. I like the color but I see a freezer down there with my Diet Coke stash for the winter. Maybe my barre… wellness enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...