Sunday, June 2, 2024

Last half of May


Bumped off on May 17th


So of course more shopping! Back to Family Dollar/Dollar Tree

If you haven’t noticed I have to put new shades up in the front window and take the awning down outside (pending the removal of the bush that’s in the way) I decided on wood color but can’t right now. Two paper shades for three windows is a good temporary fix.



I found these Flower Rockets and since there’s nothing going on right now to try these for fun this summer. Germination is up to 20 days! I’m not a gardener so I was going to hold off on trying bulb planting for flower pots until later.

Planting Plan: The Butterfly/Hummingbird bouquet farthest from the steps, The Summer Bouquet and then a bouquet of Painted Daisy.

Now I water and wait. If they don’t work I tried “flowers” which is more than I’ve ever done!

I also spent a day taking pictures of architecture ideas around the hood for the front. I think I’ve narrowed it down to the most effective. More thinking. Final goals in mind.


 AND I found this smaller picture to hang up in the art corner. I love Adirondack chairs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...