Friday, May 10, 2024

Back to 2010! (2007)




After my house rehab in 2010 I posted a picture on Facebook that Christmas of white snow looking at white houses and told them color is needed! (Why I picked yellow was that it was the color of my mom and dad’s retirement house. It had a mail slot, a swing, a carport and an eagle which was “just like them”) 

“No Primer!” was why the paint started chipping within a few months.

I ended up hiring the same people who cleaned up my lot in 2007 when I purchased the house and they conquered the trees in the front (pending ivy and the guy with the spare truck had gone already for the rear to be finished) #3 in the estimate.

When I say conquered it was true. They cut down a huge cherry tree that made the biggest thud ever!

The lawn guy came by and mowed after. It was a long day for the whole neighborhood.

Update: Ivy Gone! Shadows left. So invasive.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Worthless

 20 years 3 months  “Clueless” and I’m certainly not impressed! No sex house. The United States has gone insane. Why would that statement be...